What Truck Fleet Services Has to Offer
WORK WITH US
- With seven locations offering round the clock services, we are always looking for men and women with experience in medium/heavy duty truck repair, diesel mechanic certifications and/or mechanical aptitude to join our winning teams.
- We offer competitive wages with a great benefits package including: Health, Dental, and 401K programs.
- We are always looking for individuals who are looking to better themselves and are willing to learn and grow in this excellent industry.
- We offer training programs and scholarship opportunities through our partnerships with TMC and The Fleet Maintenance Council of Southeastern Wisconsin.
WHY WE EXCEL IN REPAIR & SERVICING
- We know the customer is the reason we exist, and we are determined to meet and exceed all expectations.
- We offer competitive labor rates
- Our general service shop in Oak Creek is open from 5:30am – 10:30pm Monday through Friday with on-call service 24/7.
- Our skilled and certified staff members will diagnose and fix your tractors or trailers correctly in a timely manner.
- We have a dedicated parts team that offers a comprehensive parts inventory with an extensive network of partnerships in the industry that enables us to provide you with needed parts quickly at competitive prices.
- We have relationships with many towing companies that can provide excellent and quick service at reasonable rates.
- We have a talented team of technicians who can fabricate parts and mechanisms to provide safe and effective customization to your vehicles and/or trailers.
- We have several service vehicles that can service you at your location, or on the road to provide assistance in case of an accident or breakdown.
REPAIR & SERVICING
DEDICATED CONTRACT MAINTENANCE
IT'S WHAT OUR COMPANY WAS BUILT UPON
- This is the foundational piece that our company was built upon.
- In addition to our general shop we currently have 5 dedicated shops in Cedarburg, WI, Cudahy, WI, Grayslake, IL, Madison, WI, and Oconomowoc, WI.
- These shops are owned by our customers, but we staff the location with technicians, tools, technology, and parts to maintain their fleets and equipment.
- Allow our talented and experienced team of fleet managers to work with you to manage every aspect of your fleet.
- Our customizable services will reduce your stress and give you piece of mind that your fleet is well maintained, DOT compliant and ready to haul.
KEEP YOUR TRUCKS AND TRAILERS RUNNING EFFICIENTLY
- Preventative maintenance and vehicle inspections are the most important factors in keeping your trucks and trailers running efficiently and in DOT compliance.
- We are capable of entering your truck/s and trailer/s into our computerized system to keep track of your vehicles and maintenance.
- Through our maintenance program, we will always keep you aware of when your vehicles or fleets are due for preventative maintenance or annual inspections.
UNDERSTAND YOUR TRUCKS, TRAILERS, AND EQUIPMENT NEEDS
- We have a very knowledgeable team of fleet advisors who can assist you with understanding your trucks, trailers, and equipment needs.
- Through years of experience, research and data, our team can assist you with evaluating your fleet’s lifespan and also help you to purchase the right equipment with the right specifications.
MAINTAIN DOT COMPLIANCE AT ALL TIMES
- We can provide you with a computerized history of repairs and inspections, and help you to keep your trucks, trailers and fleets in DOT compliance at all times.
- Through our process, you will know when your vehicles are due for maintenance, and you can use the data we provide to create estimated annual maintenance budgets.
TRACK VEHICLE MAINTENANCE
MINIMIZE DOWNTIME WITH QUALITY PARTS
- Our parts professionals work hand and hand with our service team to best serve you.
- Our organized parts professionals are knowledgeable and dedicated to get you the correct parts you need quickly to minimize down time.
- We have great relationships with many vendors in the area to provide you with quality OEM and Aftermarket parts that will best suit your needs.
- We work closely with our vendors to ensure that we are getting the best price for you.
- Our parts department is well stocked with the best quality parts in the industry.
- If you need something sent out to be rebuilt; we work with the best rebuild shops in the area. They will quickly turn your job around and return it promptly to our shop to get you back on the road.
- We take pride in what we do and your complete satisfaction is important to us.
FULL DOT FEDERAL INSPECTIONS
- We can provide full DOT federal inspections on your trucks and trailers by certified technicians to always keep you in compliance.
- If there are any issues found, we are able to fix the issues ASAP to get you back on the road.
YARD SPOTTER RENTALS
SHORT AND LONG TERM RENTAL OPPORTUNITIES
- We have yard spotter trucks available for you to rent.
- We provide short and long term rental opportunities to assist you with dependable non-road legal spotter tractors.
- If your spotter goes down, we can fix it and provide you with a rental to keep your company’s trailers moving efficiently at a great price.